September 4, 2009

My addiction

My name is Lisa and I am a college football addict!! I really can't get enough of it. My iphone is getting a workout and not from what you are thinking. It's from my obsession with my college football apps.

My first LIVE game of the season was tonight. My Aggies lost, but honestly I thought the Utes would have run up the score a lot higher. Way to go Aggies, keep it up!!

If you ever wonder what I am doing on any given Saturday for the next 4 months. There is only one answer - COLLEGE FOOTBALL BABY!!!

and YES I wore blue

5 comments:

  1. Of course the U would win, but like you, I was pretty impressed with the overall game. I mean in the Aggies 2006-2007 season they almost went the whole season without even scoring. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a riot that the Aggies scoring at least once means that it was a "good game." I was being made fun of last night because I was so excited about them scoring. I don't expect them to win, but hey, they put some points on the board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brave girl! Wish I could be there sitting next to you. I'd love to go to another college football game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and I are kindred spirits then Lisa. I waste more time on saturdays in the fall than I care to think about watching games.

    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I am laughing at Kurt's comment; he doesn't often take time to leave notes, so he must feel strongly! I waste a lot of time in the Fall, too - reading decorating magazines while sitting next to Kurt while he watches football! :)

    ReplyDelete