July 17, 2009

Doesn't she look like...

I am loving So You Think You Can Dance this season. Great group of dancers and lots of fun routines. I was so sad when Randi got voted off last night, I absolutely loved her. The "butt" dance was one of my favorites. But here is the real reason for the post:

Doesn't Randi look and act just like
KATIE STEURI/COX!?!
(for those of you that know her)
bubbly, outgoing personality
amazing smile
always happy and optimistic
perky and fun
great style
infectious laugh
always smiling
gorgeous blond hair

Talk to me girls....

2 comments:

  1. HA! What in the world?!?! Don't even know this gal! Funny thing is, I was skimming the beginning of your post and nearly skipped over the rest since I don't watch that show...then there's MY name in bright red! ha...well, thanks, I think...looks like I'll have to watch this show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart SYTYCD - you probably know this. I was sad to see Randi go - she has so much personality. But at the same time I thought it would happen. I have no idea who is going to win this season - they have so many amazing dancers. I was super sad to see Philip leave last week - it should have been Kupono.

    ReplyDelete