October 5, 2009

Finally employed

So after taking a much needed month off from real life, I am back to work. I started my new job today. I work for Apple One as an Account Executive (recruiter). This is the exact same job I did for Business Careers in Seattle and I couldn't be any happier. I only have a 15 min commute and the best part is that I will no longer be bored....

I have to thank my family and friends again for all of their support throughout the last few months. I never would have made it through it without you.

So here's to a new job, a new life and getting what I want this time!!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo-- congrats! You are one strong lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job! I am glad you are doing something you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you lately, and was wondering how the job hunt was going. I'm so glad you found something, and doing the recruiting again- something you actually like and want to do. Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I hope it is a great environment for you and that you'll meet many friends : )

    ReplyDelete